Thursday 30 July 2015

Continuing with Christmas in July

I continued today working on my doll diaper bags :) I made 3 baby food bottles with 3 spoons and 3 little toys.
These are the 3 baby food bottles with the spoons.  They are made from 3 plastic cylinders with glued on felt and little fruit appliques.  The spoons are just felt with the stiff interfacing which I now know the name for.  It is called Pelmet Vilene.  

The little toys I decided to make were felt animals :) I decided on a duck, bear and bunny.  I found the bear template here, the bunny here and for the duck I used this picture.  They fit on the palm of my hand and are hand sewn which is why the stitches are a bit messy. Hand sewing is not my forte :D I love the duck best of all :)

Tomorrow, if I don't feel too sick, I'll make the bibs and might start sewing the dresses and bloomers. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute little collection of felt goodies. My bunny is in some very sweet company. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little collection of felt goodies. My bunny is in some very sweet company. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete