Friday 14 August 2015

Fabric Doll House Number 1 Done :)

Today I finished my first doll house so 1 down 1 to go :D  I put the rest of the little house together and put a little strap with a snap button to close it.  Here are some pictures of the finished product :)
Here is the little house all finished.

This is how it looks when you open it up. There is the little doll watching tv :D

Here she is taking a cake out of the oven :D

Sitting at the table ready to eat cake :)

Now shes ready for a bath :D

You fold the part with the dining room and bathroom over and there is her bedroom.

Here she is taking her pjs out of the wardrobe.

Cozy in bed :)

Next day it is time for a picnic :)

This little house was very fun to make and I hope it will make my nieces happy little girls at Christmas time :) for links on the examples of take along fabric doll houses I liked see this post, take-along-fabric-doll-house.

© Copyright 2015 by Sew Adorable Dolls. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment