Saturday 16 January 2016

new sewing machine!

Well I finally got my new sewing machine today!  So happy and excited :)  I've already
done one of my projects I had in my projects queue :D  It sews very smoothly and the stitches
are very nicely done :) This machine has 80 different stitches!  I'm very excited.
Here it is!
Isn't it just beautiful!  It's a lovely Singer.  It comes with an extension table and the scissors
and thread were free gifts :) 

This is the baby dress I made today with bloomers :)  I used an old McCall's pattern I had.
 See the fancy stitching I did there :D
It came with different feet to use but I'm not sure what they are for. I know one was for zippers
and I used the buttonhole one.  The others I don't know so I'm going to use trusty google to
figure it out. 
Tomorrow, the next project on my list using my awesome new machine yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment