Thursday 21 January 2016

baby clothes!

Now that I have a new sewing machine I've been sewing a lot :D I made the little pinafore dress
and bloomers I shared on this post, I made a dress and bloomers for our 2 year old niece and I
made a dress, bloomers and little shoes for our brand new baby niece who is a week old now :)
I also made bows for all 3 things :)
Here is the dress I had shared before with its hair bow :) As I had said in the post I had
shared this dress in, I made this dress with an old McCall's pattern I had.
This is a close up of the bow :)

This is the dress I made for our niece Dezi :) with bloomers and bow.
I used some fancy flowery stitching on it :D The pattern I used for this dress was from
The Stitching Scientist.  She has a very good tutorial for making this dress.  The bloomers
came from Sewing Mama Raeanna.  It's a very good pattern and tutorial.
This is a close up of the hair bow.

This is the dress, bloomers and shoes I made for our newest baby niece :)
The dress pattern came from Shwin and Shwin :) She's got a good tutorial on there. The 
bloomers came from See Kate Sew, another good tutorial :) Last, the little shoes came
from Tao of Craft.  Great tutorial for the shoes on there :)
This is a close up of the head band i made for the baby :D
A great place for hair bow tutorials is The Ribbon Retreat.  They have very good pdf and 
video tutorials

Next I'm going to start sewing and cutting my Waldorf doll pattern pieces.  I'm excited about that
just need to buy more stuffing as I don't have enough.  I also have fun mail coming :D I'm waiting 
for some mohair yarn to make a wig cap from and the pellets I'm going to use to weight my doll 
yaay :D I can't wait :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Party Dresses online

    ReplyDelete